Hi all, I have suffered with a twisted pelvis for the last 6 years but have only just been diagnosed recently after x-rays from a chiropracter. I do know that when i was at the gym and fit i didnt have a problem but as soon as i stop and start gaining a few extra pounds my symptoms flair up. My advice is find someone like a chiropracter to help you through the bad times and take things easy with exercise until it gets easier.i'm sure it will. Good luck! Its good to know i'm not the only one suffering.

Posted By Helen on September 09, 2005 at 23:00:22:

In Reply to: TWISTED PELVIS posted by DAWN on June 01, 2004 at 23:13:58:

McDavid Compression tops provide an entirely different type of support than traditional sports bras. Unique 4-way stretch fabric with Intera® is designed to move with the body and provides support in even the most high-impact workouts.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)