I have that too. My left side of the pelvis is rotated back and I also have rotation in my lumbar and thoracic. I have a loss of curvature of my cervical, it's flat. I have gotten arthritis on my spine and I'm only 22. I've been in pain for over a year now. I've seen chiropracters (7 months), PT, and several doctors and no one could help me. I'm getting worse and worse as the time goes by. I'm having pain on my left pelvis, SI joint, middle back, right shoulder, and both knees. I feel like my whole spine is rotating. It hurts sooo much. I was in the nursing program, but I had to drop because it was too much for my body to handle. I am so miserable, depressed, and desperate for help. I'm in soooo much pain. It hurts for me to sit for long time, stand, or walk. Someone please help me! I have an appointment with a rheumatologist next week, do you think the doctor can help? Someone please respond. Any help will be appreciated.

Posted By Hannah on October 03, 2008 at 23:38:59:

In Reply to: Re: TWISTED PELVIS posted by Emma on July 22, 2004 at 13:58:51:

Malleoloc for lateral ankle instability - Designed to prevent inversion and eversion, Malleoloc does not restrict plantar and dorsiflexion. Lightweight and streamlined. Excellent for sports use. Easily fits in shoe.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)