It sounds like you could be suffering from a deteriorated disc in your lower back, and/or weakened pelvic muscles.

I too have a deteriorated disc in my lower back (birth defect from short leg syndrome) and I found that liquid glucosamine from Synflex (website online) has helped me tremendously.

It couldn't hurt to get X-rayed by a chiropractor and make sure you don't suffer from a shorter leg than the other.

As for the weakened pelvic muscles, there are various back exercises that a chiropractor can offer you, some work, some don't, just takes time to figure out which ones help.

Best of luck.

Posted By Anonymous on January 02, 2009 at 23:32:03:

In Reply to: Re: TWISTED PELVIS posted by Angi on February 07, 2005 at 19:51:02:

Supports and limits the motion of the IP, MP and CMC joints as well as the wrist. Supports the injured or painful wrist and thumb.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)