My daughter complains of perodic ankle pain especially after her gymnastic workouts. She has high arches and her feet tend to underpronate (front of foot point in when she walks). Are there any orthotics or shoes out there that you could reccommend that would help. She says it does not hurt too much but I worry that it might get worse when she gets older (13 years now). Thank You

Posted By David on December 11, 2002 at 11:53:46:

Affix a gel dot onto this spoon-shaped foam protector to give your bunion instant relief by softly cushioning the bunion from the hard surface of the shoe. The gel dot is key to protect and moisturize the bunion by releasing a high grade mineral oil onto the tender skin.


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Pedorthist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Pedorthist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Pedorthist (Foot and shoe specialists)
Ask the Physical Therapist - Athletic Trainer
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)