Re: stress fracture in upper of right foot

im a 25 year old male high jumper, i take off with my right foot and now have a stress fracture in my right foot. i dont completely know what it is , where it is, how i got it or what i can do to help it- do i have to have surgery/ plaster or just rest

Posted By cameron on September 27, 2003 at 22:06:04:

In Reply to: stress fracture in top of right foot posted by Cassandra Hutchins on September 05, 2001 at 13:41:27:

Orthopedic catalog of braces and supports for the knee, ankle, wrist, elbow, back, foot, and shoulder. Products by Donjoy, Bauerfeind, McDavid, Tulis, Slipos, Smith Nephew, and more.


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Pedorthist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Pedorthist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Pedorthist (Foot and shoe specialists)
Ask the Physical Therapist
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)