Re: children's flat feet

Have any of you parents contacted the Shriners Childrens Hhospitals? My son also needs the expensive braces that we could not afford. The Shriners took him and he has his braces and is doing wonderful. You do not need to know a Shriner or be sent to them. All you have to do is contact them. If your child can benifit from their care you will be accepted. They do not go by income or insurance status. If your child can benifit from their service all costs are covered. It is worth it. Thanks to them my son is walking normal!

Posted By Jamie Taft on February 04, 2002 at 15:31:56:

In Reply to: children's flat feet posted by bridgette joseph on December 03, 2000 at 20:22:33:

This heel pad is ideal for absorbing shock and providing pressure relief for the calcaneous and associated tissues. The small shape allows it to fit in a variety of shoes. Available in Small through X-Large sizes.


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Pedorthist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Pedorthist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Pedorthist (Foot and shoe specialists)
Ask the Physical Therapist - Athletic Trainer
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)