physical therapy/sports trainer

Hey, I'm a sophmore in highschool and I'm trying to figure out what to major in college. I love to play sports, so I thought that I would major in physical therapy/sports trainer. I hate to say this because I feel stupid, but I was wondering what the spefic name of what i would/should major in to become one of those two things. I hope this makes sense. Thanks!! :))

Posted By Lindsey on October 19, 2007 at 23:55:34:

Allows full dexterity of the fingers and thumb, yet limits wrist flexion. Longer length for greater wrist control and increased immobilization. Latex Free.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)